Thursday, September 17, 2009

delici0us topping :P

yesterday, i went to puri mall. i just hanged out my friend. i refreshed my self form my habit. it's STUDIES, STUDIES, STUDIES. AAARRGGGH, so tired. really, i wanted to hang out with my boyfriend, but he didn't want to accompany me. DAMNED. hahahaha. no problem, pointly, i wanted to wash my eyes. finally, i ate sour sally, hufh, i didn't eat SS around 1 month. not too long, ya!! uhh, do you know?? the favourite topping that i love is mochi same with JHE [my friend].



the left is mine, the right is hers


YUMMYY..


.:after:.

hahahagz. after that, we watched movie. the movie is ORPHAN. that was thriller movie. hiiiii, so scared. i loved MAX and ESTER so much. because, they so cuuutteee. ^.^. hahahaha.






thanks a lot,
loves u..






SOUR SALLY









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena