Saturday, November 14, 2009

gifts fr0m daddy

24 October, daddy gave gifts to my grandma, after we was going to the market, suddenly, the postman brought a bouquet, and a box with blue ribbon. we shocked, cause before this nobody send a bouquet. finally, nanny looked at the greeting card, she opened the card, he wrote,
Selamat Ulang Tahun, Mama Tercinta,
Semoga Panjang Umur dan Sehat Selalu
love,
Adi Surya



the bouquet



he gave a picture

uuuuhhh so ssswwwweeett, when my birthday, 12
, daddy also sent me a greeting card. he wrote

Indiana, Evansville,
USA

Dear my little love,
Indah

i knew you are not little anymore, but you still my little angle. i love you so much then i love my self, today April 13th, is your birthday i wish i'm there with you and singing birthday song for you, light up the candle and blowing up with you. tanpa terasa kamu sudah bertamabah besar, maka dari itu indah harus bersemangat, yah. terutama tugas indah yang paling penting dan utama yaitu belajar agar cita-cita indah tercapai nanti. once again i'm sorry my angel for those day that i missed it with you, but i promise i will make it up to you and i will be there for you when i'm home so please be good and behave yourself ok, dear. cause you are the greatest gift for my life. Happy Birthday :].

Love u,
dad
big hugs and big kiss for you
i can't forget the words from my daddy... so sad T.T...



:]




1 comment:

  1. wowwwww ,that so sweet of u ndah, pasti dady kamu cinta n sayang banget yha sama kamu ndahh so deeppp bgt ,hoping u will be together be your dady soon

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena